1. Tell me your daily activities
2. If sql server installation fails at time
installation what will do
3. Where does the sql server installation log details
4. After the installation what will you do for memory
5. What is the difference between SQL max maximum
memory and AWE memory
6. How will you configure AWE memory
7. How will setup an email alert for the backup job
8. After the SQL installation what are the jobs will
9. What does –g mean in the sql startup parameter
10. What is the difference between Bulked log and Full
11. What is the difference between mirroring and log
12. What are the steps to be followed before in-place
13. After installing the patch the sql server does not
start and application team tells to rollback the
changes .In this scenario what will you do
How do i see partner wise cash flow using cash management
module in Ecc6.0. can somebody tell me the tcode or report
to show the cash flow based on different company codes or
partners(also trading partners). Any information is good
for me. thank u
Folks, I am trying to understand the usage of trading
partner in the real sense.If i have 3 partner companies and
if i create 3 trading partners (x100,x200,x300) for
eg..when i do sales and purchase with them, how does it
reflect in the G/L and most important, is there a standard
tcode or report where i can see the P&L based on trading
Respected Consultants kinldy teach me E- recruitments
call me at 901 902 1136
How should I click on the right click menu objects
When I trying to add the object properties to the OR.It is
showing only Window(Window).Not all the objects of the
Also while recording I found No script.
How to solve this>.
How to detect if the current user is logged in administrator?
What happens if we use an Inverter instead of the
Differential Sense Amplifier?
what is the synchonus?
wht is the diff between synchronous and asynchronous
what is the diff between v1 and v2 v3 delta modes in sap