In a table i have columns A,B,C and i have a composite index
on columns A,B if so will the following query uses index or
WHERE A=<value> AND B=<value> AND C=<value>;
Hi am new to PLSQL & facing problems in writing code like in
SP, Functions, so any one having some SP coding with in
depth explanation please share with me my Email ID
firstname.lastname@example.org Or taking tanning on this
please do contact me
Could you please provide oca (oracle 10g) dumps for my
C. Normalize the following data up to the 3rd Normal
form. Create the tables and insert the data given.
Emp_ID Name Dept_Name Salary
100 Adam Marketing 48,000 SPSS 6/19/2008
140 Bob Accounting 52,000 Tax Acc 12/8/2008
110 Cathy IT SQL Server 1/12/2008
190 Dan Finance
150 Emily Marketing 55,000 SPSS 6/16/2008
42,000 Analysis 8/12/2008
1. Find all Names who have completed the SPSS Course.
2. Find employee with max salary.
3. Find employee with 2nd max salary.
4. Find all employees in Dept “Marketing”.
5. Find all the employees who have taken more than 2
6. Find all the employees who have completed the courses
before month of September.
What are wait events. Describe the wait event tables.