Please tell me how Stock transfer Order Process, Third Party
process, Individual Purchase Order Process and credit
Management goes on before implementation of SAP.Now-a-days
most of the companies are asking about the business
processes goes on before implementation of sap.
hi guys, now i am working in very small company for SAP_BusinessOne...after getting 3 years of exp in this company ..can i move to LEVEL5 Big Mnc's? any chance is there? or can i change technology instead of B1?
1. Wt is planning file entry
2. Wt is user exist & customer exist, where can be use
3. Wt is sequence..? parallel, overlapping, splitting & where can we assign
4. Wt is detail scheduling, rough cut planning
5. Wt is planning file entry.? Where can we use
6. How many types of SOPs are there?
7. Explain Flexible planning Procedure?
8. What is the data you give in S.O.P screen?
9. What is the standard info set?
10. What is the standard info set?
11. What are the details in Production scheduling profile?
12. Can you dispatch capacity for a single work center
13. Do you know variant configuration?
14. What are all the steps involved in Variant Configuration?
15. Wt is pi sheet
16. Overlapping and splitting, where do you assign?
17. How many levels of Flexible Planning are there?
18. Do you have any idea about Capacity Planning?
19. How do you carry out Capacity leveling?
20. Group & recursive bom
21. Splitting of prodn order & prod version
22. Diff betwn base unit of measure, prodn unit, order unit
23. Joint prodn & capacity leveling
My experienced quns from ROBERT BOASH
1. Wt is alternative item group
2. Wt is alternative bom
3. Wt is standard order type
4. Wt is special procurement & tell one special procurement briefly
5. Wt is phantom item & sub contracting
6. Tell one biggest task for u
7. Tell bom header level & component level
8. Which tool u r using
9. In implementation stage tell some standard scenario before AS-Is & TO-BE
10. Consignment matl how will be use
11. Tell me deferent mrp types
12. Wt is mrp procedure
13. Wt is planning time fence & wr will be reflect
14. Wt is mrp area & mrp group & tell some differnce
15. Wt is schedule margin key & if u maintain some days for before, after prodn wr will be reflect
Hi, I have a requirement for locking the fax field in user
master records. As you know user can edit the details using
the System>profile>own data (SU3), it is causing some
security threat to our model. What i want is users should
not be able to change the fax field under communications
when they get into su3.I have heard of user Exist
functionality but don't know how to implement it. Can you
suggest something, it will be greatly appreciated.