To demonstrate the phenomena of interference, we require
(1) Two sources which emit radiation of the same frequency
(2) Two sources which emit radiation of nearly the same
(3) Two sources which emit radiation of the same frequency
and have a definite phase relationship
(4) Two sources which emit radiation of different wavelengths
Which of the following statements is true ?
(1) The speed of light in a vacuum depends upon the wavelength
(2) The speed of light in a vacuum depends upon the frequency
(3) The speed of light depends on wavelength, and not on
(4) The speed of light is independent of frequency and
Sir, please send me rrb technician 3 electrician model
questions in email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send me signal section engineer written question
what is examing body
sir,i will attend the rrb exam on assitant loco
pilot .please send the model technical test questions.
12th + three year diploma (electronics & communication) is
eligible for Assistant LOco pilot in RRB
Sir please give me all railway recruitment board goods
guard, assistant station master,commercial clerk and other
non technical questions.
Dear sir, This is my kind request can i get rrb section
engineer(mechanical) model question paper for the past2
years nd syllabus.pls message me or contact me in the below
mail id email@example.com pls sir this is my hummbel
I need syllabus & last three years questions paper for
section engg(Electrical/Electronic),please send to below
i request plz send me one question paper patter of previous years rrb junioe (JE) engineer for electrical and electronic enggineering also the syllabus to my mail id firstname.lastname@example.org kindly send me very necessary comming dec 19 2010 i have my exam. i am waiting for your good replay