Hi to all , I had a quirey regarding my experience. I had
done my MBA in Hr and working as an personnel executive for
last four years off rolls in a manufacturing unit .... now
i got a oppurtunity for a central government company on
regular basis and i need to attend the final interview. My
problem is that some of my friends are saying i need to
have a EPF number compulsory to prove that i am experienced
and mere experience certificate given by employer is not
enough ,, is it true. Cant i get in to job on this
consolidated job experience ,,, is it that a EPF number is
compulsory to prove that i had worked in a large
plz rely to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Briefly describe your current position and
2. What do your subordinates expect from you on the job?
3. What are the major stresses and challenges you face on
4. What, if anything, do you dislike about your job?
5. What do you like best about your job?
6. What are the critical differences between average
managers abd top-performing managers?
7. Think about the skills and knowledge that you need to be
effective in your job. What are they, and how did you
8. What have been your biggest mistakes thus far? Could you
have avoided them? If so, how?
“A cost may be direct cost as well as indirect cost at the
same time. Explain with arguments,whether you agree with
the statement or not?” (Answer must be less than 100 words)
Under Operations, What are the principles of Control &
coordination should be an individual responsibility rather
than the other insisting the coordination.justify your
I cleared the Federal bank po exam.
Now i am preparing for the interview.
But i am so much confused what i hav to prepare..
And how i behav in front of them..
Am a little bit tensed about that..
In fact, am poor in my language..
Could any one help me for improving my language skills????
What are some opportunities for entertainment managers in
the field of Sport Management?
Imagine that your appointed as the manager of a reputed
company. How will you plan the various activities in your