Hi to all , I had a quirey regarding my experience. I had
done my MBA in Hr and working as an personnel executive for
last four years off rolls in a manufacturing unit .... now
i got a oppurtunity for a central government company on
regular basis and i need to attend the final interview. My
problem is that some of my friends are saying i need to
have a EPF number compulsory to prove that i am experienced
and mere experience certificate given by employer is not
enough ,, is it true. Cant i get in to job on this
consolidated job experience ,,, is it that a EPF number is
compulsory to prove that i had worked in a large
plz rely to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Briefly describe your current position and
2. What do your subordinates expect from you on the job?
3. What are the major stresses and challenges you face on
4. What, if anything, do you dislike about your job?
5. What do you like best about your job?
6. What are the critical differences between average
managers abd top-performing managers?
7. Think about the skills and knowledge that you need to be
effective in your job. What are they, and how did you
8. What have been your biggest mistakes thus far? Could you
have avoided them? If so, how?
Under Operations, What are the principles of Control &
Which is the best institute in hyderabad to learn CS?
How important is experience for EM managers?
what is inspection and supervision reports and their uses
Please what is the HR introductions of the belows:
- Skills training
- Performance measures
- Vacation leave administration:
- Retirement plans:
- Employee handbooks:
- Company publications:
- Labor low compliance:
- Relocation and outplacement service.
- Policy creation:
- Policy communication:
- Record keeping
- Policies to ensure lawful behavior:
- Posting information safety inspections:
- Accessibility accommodation
- Human resource planning and forecasting change
coordination should be an individual responsibility rather
than the other insisting the coordination.justify your
why is personnel management is considered as one important
aspect of present day management? give 5 reasons or factors.
I want to learn how to read and understand different terms
of Letter of Credit to correctly in order to preform Letter
of Credit issued against my company by my client. Please let
me know where I could find out the point wise
definition/explanation of each article.
What is the market like for EM majors?
How will you influence people to strive willingly for group
objectives in your organization (target based industry)?
Apply your interpersonal influence through communication
process towards attaining your specialized goals?