Hi to all , I had a quirey regarding my experience. I had
done my MBA in Hr and working as an personnel executive for
last four years off rolls in a manufacturing unit .... now
i got a oppurtunity for a central government company on
regular basis and i need to attend the final interview. My
problem is that some of my friends are saying i need to
have a EPF number compulsory to prove that i am experienced
and mere experience certificate given by employer is not
enough ,, is it true. Cant i get in to job on this
consolidated job experience ,,, is it that a EPF number is
compulsory to prove that i had worked in a large
plz rely to email@example.com
1. Briefly describe your current position and
2. What do your subordinates expect from you on the job?
3. What are the major stresses and challenges you face on
4. What, if anything, do you dislike about your job?
5. What do you like best about your job?
6. What are the critical differences between average
managers abd top-performing managers?
7. Think about the skills and knowledge that you need to be
effective in your job. What are they, and how did you
8. What have been your biggest mistakes thus far? Could you
have avoided them? If so, how?
I want to learn how to read and understand different terms
of Letter of Credit to correctly in order to preform Letter
of Credit issued against my company by my client. Please let
me know where I could find out the point wise
definition/explanation of each article.
In case of any eventuality, who is your next of kin?
I want to join the MBA distance learning Program in IT
(Information Technology)from Symbiosis PUNE ,What is the
market value of Symbiosis Distance learning.