A program must be written which accepts date parameter. The
date parameter will accept data in the format DD/MM/YYYY.
This data has to be validated and post validation, the
following details have to be displayed for this date
1. Input date must be defaulted to sysdate, It can be
overridden by any other date.
2. Financial year should be displayed for this date
Eg: If the input date is 30/11/2010, the financial year
must be displayed as
1. From Date : 01-Aprr-2010
To Date: 31-Mar-2011
3. Calendar year and Calendar month must also be
4. The next payment cycle (say for EB), must be
displayed based on this date parameter.
5. The previous payment must also be displayed based
on this date.