I have 10+ years of telecom application development
experience ( telecom billing product -call control
(ISUP/INAP/CAMEL call handling), short message routing
application, telecom tools development). I am very strong
in C++/Unix , core java and advanced oops design. Recently
I have undergone a training in 3G mobile protocol
developement. I have very good knowledge about WCDMA, its
various layers and gone through 3GPP technical specs. Now I
am looking for 3G mobile development opportunities. I am
finding very difficult to get it, as I don't have the
relevant experiences on 3G development. Please advice me on
this to enter into mobile protocol development.
Compare the contents of the NetSim routing table with those
of a IP/RIP based router
What is the role of health and safety committee
• Brief me about yourself?
• What are your day to day job
• What is the through put of 3560 POE switch?
• What is POE switch?
• How will you configure VLAN in a new switch?
• What is NAT?
• Different types of NAT?
• Difference between NAT & PAT?
• Explain with diagram how you can access a PC on
internet; will NAT come into picture, how?
• How many physical ports are there in PIX 515E? Are
they Ethernet of gigabyte?
• What is difference between ASA5510 & ASA5550?How
many ports are there
• Explain any client network topology?
• How will you configure a new firewall, parameters
• What is HSRP?
• If a link is down what status will be the interface
• How good are you in SWITCHING ,rate yourself
between 1 to 5
• What is VLAN
• Avaya IP Phone, separate required?
• Configuration for DATA and VOICE VLAN?
• What is VTP?
• Modes of VTP
• Can we have more than 2 VTP servers in a single VTP
• What is STP?
• How STP works?
• How is Root Bridge elected?
• Which priority is considered, highest or lowest?
• Difference between STP & RSTP?
• Modes of STP?
• By default which mode of STP is there?
• By default which mode of VTP is there?
• In firewall which security level is what?
• What is DMZ?
• What is ether channel?