i want to do a telecom protocol development
course in Pune. plz mention some good instituition.what
is its scope.plz help me out.course(MAC,RLC,RRC,VOIP,3G,GSM,
A periodic composite signal with a bandwidth of 3000 Hz,is
composed of two sine waves. First one has a frequency of
100 Hz with a maximum amplitude of 30 V, the second one has
a maximum amplitude of 10 V. Draw the bandwidth.
When we make a call from mobile/landline, how exactly the
backend architecuture works?
Hi friends,could sombody plz suggest me the website of
History with audio (which can be hereable)plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
help. Because i m going to appear WBSSC exam very soon its
improtent.Plz send me to (email@example.com)
Compare the contents of the NetSim routing table with those
of a IP/RIP based router
• Brief me about yourself?
• What are your day to day job
• What is the through put of 3560 POE switch?
• What is POE switch?
• How will you configure VLAN in a new switch?
• What is NAT?
• Different types of NAT?
• Difference between NAT & PAT?
• Explain with diagram how you can access a PC on
internet; will NAT come into picture, how?
• How many physical ports are there in PIX 515E? Are
they Ethernet of gigabyte?
• What is difference between ASA5510 & ASA5550?How
many ports are there
• Explain any client network topology?
• How will you configure a new firewall, parameters
• What is HSRP?
• If a link is down what status will be the interface
• How good are you in SWITCHING ,rate yourself
between 1 to 5
• What is VLAN
• Avaya IP Phone, separate required?
• Configuration for DATA and VOICE VLAN?
• What is VTP?
• Modes of VTP
• Can we have more than 2 VTP servers in a single VTP
• What is STP?
• How STP works?
• How is Root Bridge elected?
• Which priority is considered, highest or lowest?
• Difference between STP & RSTP?
• Modes of STP?
• By default which mode of STP is there?
• By default which mode of VTP is there?
• In firewall which security level is what?
• What is DMZ?
• What is ether channel?