1. When do you use a VFD motor?
2. If the ceiling fan is on slow speed, does it consume less
3. If we want the fan to consume less electricity at low
speed, what do we have to do?
4. What does “battery of 180 AMP HOUR” mean to you?
5. What does “battery of 180 AMP HOUR” mean to you?
6. If you don’t have coal, salt and copper, then how would
you earth your connection temporarily at a camp site.?
what can be the causes of capacitor start motor having a
higher current that its actual
Is it possible Z axis excess error alarm reflect in X axis
if yes explain ?
A FREQUENCY CATCHER AND SIGNAL BREAKER AND UNKNOWN FREQUENCY
SENDING DEVICE MADE BY ME.DO YOU CALL IT AMAZING INVENTION
THAT BLOW DRONE IN 1 SECOND?
If anybody have the ref. design book of the 3 point
cylindrical rolling with sheet thickness of 2.3 mm & 67 mm
internal diameter legth of 80 mm
what is the heat insulation material is adaptable for a flue
gas duct that carries waste heat from brick kiln to brick
drier and what temperature is required to maintain at the
tunnel to dry adobe bricks adequately
Why required store to Factory?
What are the different auxiliary protections of a
iam completed iti ncvt electrician 2000-2002 &
diploma electrical eng completed 2008-2010 distance
education in rvd university, still i got B licences only but
my working company want C licences, how to i get c licencese
pls reply me iam in critical situation
what is the diff. between x'mer , isolation x'mer &
ultra-isolation x'mer ?????????????