1. How many output signals do wew have in process control?
2. Could you write down the names of the pre-commissioning
and commissioning stage test instruments and explain them
(more than 5 items)?
3. What is the first step to commission a transmitter on
4. What is RTD?
5. Find the output value in MA of a temperature transmitter
(RTD Type) at 120degree celius?
6. What is the O/P signal of a pneumatic transmitter?
7. What is the O/P signal of an elctronic transmitter?
8. What is the close loop and open loon?
I have a 25kVA three phase transformer on our property.
Will this transformer be large enough to run a large home
with swimming pool, spa, 2 off full size reverse cycle air
conditioners to service a 100 square house (10,000 square
feet or 930 square metres)and the general power consumption
of this house without upgrading to a 63kVA transformer.
Assume a DC motor with the following parameters :
Motor torque control = 0.0848 Nm/amperes
Back EMF control = 0.0848 Volts/(rad/s)
Armature resistance = 0.75 
Moment of inertia = 0.00001696 kg/m2
With zero frictional load and taking a feed forward gain of
2, determine the motor response for a unit step function.
please forwaded the answer to the below mail id
thanks in advance
why do we use spark detector inside the slip ring brush
compartment 0ona slip ring induction motor?
If there are two transformer having rating of 2.5mva,
6.6kv/440v(satr-star),and the load is 600kw then what is
better to maintain less losses in transformer having both
transformer in parellel or only single transformer
connected to load? Please give calculated answer
two TG running in parallel at equal load.one TG CB tripped
in reverse power relay.after tripping found its excitation
was on & turbine running at rated speed.Please clearify why
that TG tripped in reverse power ?