MY QUERY IS REGARDING AS/400. I AM FACING A PROBLEM IN
UPDATING A PF COZ IT IS GETTING LOCKED SO I USED CHAIN(N)
INSTEAD OF ONLY CHAIN.I ALSO TRIED UPDATE(E) ALONG WITH
CHAIN(N),ITS NOT GIVING ANY ERROR BUT AT THE SAME TIME NOT
UPDATING THE PF
what is disadvantages of waterfall model ??
industry used which model ??
my first question in huawei was ....1)Tell me about your
2) oops concept
4)ram and rom ,what is cache memory nd where it is located
5)diffrence between file system and data base
6) procedure of operating system
7)what is c#
8)high level language and machine language
9) and from mobile networkin !!!!
hope thz will help you
Net app interview questions
. Storage Fundamentals:
- what is Raid? What are different kind of Raids?
- Difference between all of Raids , Advantage of one
raid over other
- What are FCP & ISCSI, Difference between them.
- FC Topologies, Iscsi commands
- How to mount a Lun on Windows/Linux
- NFS and CIFS
- Difference between SAN, NAS and DAS
- Different Backup methodologies, Snapshot, mirror,
Disaster Recovery, High Availability, Cluster concepts
2. Network Fundamentals:
- TCP/IP and ISO/OSI layers
- What is DHCP, DNS, SNMP, Router, Hub, Switch, HTTPS ,
HTTP, telnet , ssh, rsh
- Different SNMP versions (V1, V2, V3)
- SNMP traps
- Ipv4 and Ipv6 addressing
- SQL queries, Joins (may ask you to write queries with
- Aggregate functions
- Schemas, Tables, views (create, delete, alter, drop
- Bug tracking process, Types of Bugs
- Difference between priority and Severity of Bug
- Your best bug , what will you do when your bug is not
- What is Functionality/Sanity/Stress/Upgrade &
revert/Performance/negative/Release test/regression tests.
How you have done these in your past projects.
- Black box testing, grey box testing
- May ask to write test cases on a given scenario
- What is test plan and test summary/strategy document.
Different sections in these documents.
- SDLC, Test Lifecycle and approach to test a product
(Given a product what different kind of testing you will do)
5. Perl ( in addition, you may be asked to write scripts
on below areas)
- Regular expressions
- File/Directory Handling
- Scalars, Arrays and Hashes
- Packages and Modules
- Use and require statements
- Go through Net::Telnet, Net::SNMP, Net::SSH modules in