21. What is the purpose of taking Capacitance and Tan Delta
22. What are the protections to be used for Generator?
23. Draw the vector diagram and condition for the
following: 1) Dyn1
2) Ynd0 3) YnYn0
24. What happens when the polarity changes in CT? Explain
25. Explain the Term in CT Name Plate – Class: 5P10
11. As per the theory current doesn’t flows in Neutral, but
practically it is
not applicable, explain why?
12. How to take the Vector Group Test in Transformer? What
is the purpose
of doing Vector Group Test?
13. Why the transmission lines are in 11kV, 22kV, 33kv, and
why not 10kV,
14. Why do we generate 3 Phase AC Supply? It is possible to
Phase and 5 Phase explain it?
15. Explain why the Voltage drop will happen in 3 Phase
16. What is the equipment used to control the generator
17. What are the factors to be considered during the
18. What should be value of Circuit breaker operating time
19. Why the CT Secondary is rated as 5A generally?
20. At which time Synchronous generator act as a
1. What is differential relay? How it operates?
2.How to calculate the Short Circuit Impedance in
3.What is the alternate solution for testing of polarity by
tester while its milli ammeter does not works?
4. While testing the 33KV Busbar by using Hipot kit, what
should be the test
voltage we have to apply?
5. What is the procedure/activities to be taken to inject
the current more than
2000A by using 2000A Loading Transformer?
6. Explain how you can give the overload setting to any
Relay for a HT motors with formula and example?
7. Why restricted earth fault protection is needed? Why
Protection is sufficient?
8. What should be the minimum and maximum ohmic value for
9. Why DC Currents are not used in transformer?
10. What is the Frequency while we step up the voltage from
11KV? Is it possible? Explain it?