1. when we r doing interface/conversion which things u will
take care to improve the perfrmonce?(except bulk collect)
2. In conversion,u r loading the data using sql*loader,I dnt
want to use sql*loader,& i have millions of records,Id der
any way to load the data withing fraction of time
considering best performance.
3. When u r doing conversion,taht using sql*loader u r
loading data into staging table,u r writing control file bt
I dnt want to use sql*loader,when u r creating con prog that
time can we pass all values from flat file using
4. In flat file u got 50 records,out of 50 ,30 records are
proceesed & inserted into base table,after taht clien
understood that 1 item having wrong name e.g insted of ABC
he given DCE, so can we delete?hw?(client permission is der)
i have lot of wrong item name randomly spreaded,can we
5.after doing validation hw u will follow approach to error
out records?if i want to send all the error out records to
client daily,whats ur approach?
6. In outbound interface is der any way to load the
data(large data-millions of records) except UTL_FILE package?
7. what is parsing?
8. In technical doc.s which section will mention?except code?
9. Do u have any idea about code depository tool?
10.whats is performance tunning,DB link?
11, How u will do RMA?
When we run a GL Reconciliation Report, we also see the void
payments in that report. Even though i disable the option of
Show Void payments, its appearing in the report.How do i
proceed so that i dont see those void payments in the GL