Hi how to import oracle sequence in Informatica? Please
write stored procedure code that will import oracle sequence
in Informatica SP transformation as per below scenario
Oracle table product list
Pro_id, pro_name, price
101, LED Lights,200
102, 20 watt CFL Lights, 145
103, 30 watt CFL lights,155
Now a new flat file with new product list needs to be added
to oracle table product list with oracle sequence
flat file product list has two column
20 watt tube light ,45
30 watt tube light ,60
dear all,Greetings of the day..
i have a small query plz rply if u knw..
i have done MBA Hr and B.sc microbiology.
i am very much interested in it industry,so i am planing to
go with oracle HRMS module,can it be work out??
1. What is Container?
2. Tell me about your project?
3. Which container you are used in your project?
4. What is Surrogate key?
5. How you are implemented it?
6. Difference between Server job and Parallel job?
7. What is your Target Database?
8. What is Source System?
9. Difference between Join and Lookup?
10. Are you maintaining historical data? What is the
logic used to maintained to historical data?
11. Do you have documents for mapping?
1. How many nodes you are using project?
2. What is configuration file?
3. What is modules partition? How it is work in
4. What is Environment Variable? How it is use?
5. What is sequence?
6. How do you execute parallel jobs in projects?
7. If you run a job in job sequencer individually
without any comments?
8. How many jobs did in your project?
9. How to schedule the job in Data stage 7.5 X2?
10. If you have 10 jobs in PX2, shall you run all jobs
at a time?
11. I have 5 jobs (1-5), I connect with each other, but
I want to run from 3-5 only how?
12. What is same partition?
13. If you have 40GB hard disk in I have 30GB data how
I configure the nodes for partition?
14. Did you write any code for Data stage project?
15. Did you write any code for parallel job execution
in your project?
16. Will you schedule all jobs at a time?
Single File Database: Develop a student record management
which uses single file as its database. It is not supposed
additional files at any part of the project and should never
total content. It must be capable of storing 100000's of
should support variable length records to be added, deleted,
i have table as source table and flat file as target
i need yo perform some logic in loading the data.
is it posible?
and one more thing the no of fields in source is 200+
and for target is 30+
how i can map them.........
Plz send me Oracle Pl/Sql [1z0-147] dumps to this mail?
1. Tell me about your self?
2. Latest Project Introduction?
3. Difference between server jobs and parallel jobs?
4. Seq-Seq Explain its behavior and execution mode
and which parallelism technique is used?
5. What is padding characters?
6. Seq-Seq, Seq-Copy-Seq which one is the best and
7. How many reject links do we have to a transformer?
8. How many reject links to join stage?
9. Difference between join and lookup?
10. How to design PX routine?
11. How can we call job in another job?
12. Difference between batch and sequencer?
13. Which Database is used?
14. What is change capture? Give briefing of that?
15. What is change Code? Explain?
16. How you call UNIX in Ds?
17. How do you call JCL in UNIX?
18. How do you pass the job status of one job to
another job? Have designed any job sequencer?
19. How do you find a file in existed directory?
20. How can you call parallel jobs in transformer?
21. Execution of jobs in command line?
22. Tuning of sql queries?
23. What is orchestrating metadata?
24. What are junk dimension?
25. What are the third party tools you are used?
26. What are the system variables you have used?
1. What is virtual dataset?
2. How do you handle reject link to a peek stage?
3. What is transaction table?
4. Which one is the efficient from the following?
a. ODBC enterprise b. Oracle enterprise
5. How can you extract data from excel sheet?
Do you know how to parameterize, this option?
6. Six pages of complex query I have, how do you
simplify this query?
7. Difference between dataset and lookup file set?