Hi how to import oracle sequence in Informatica? Please
write stored procedure code that will import oracle sequence
in Informatica SP transformation as per below scenario
Oracle table product list
Pro_id, pro_name, price
101, LED Lights,200
102, 20 watt CFL Lights, 145
103, 30 watt CFL lights,155
Now a new flat file with new product list needs to be added
to oracle table product list with oracle sequence
flat file product list has two column
20 watt tube light ,45
30 watt tube light ,60
dear all,Greetings of the day..
i have a small query plz rply if u knw..
i have done MBA Hr and B.sc microbiology.
i am very much interested in it industry,so i am planing to
go with oracle HRMS module,can it be work out??
IF a >= b THEN
IF a < b THEN
• Given any pair of non-NULL values for “a” and”b”,
will Block 1 and Block 2 do the same thing?
• What if either “a” or”b” (or both) is NULL?
Which parameters are optional in init.ora parameter file?
1. Difference between Lookup and join?
2. Difference between funnel and join?
3. What type of load you have used in your project?
4. What type of data warehouse schema you have
fallowed in you project?
5. How many fact tables and dimension tables is their
6. How do you kill the job process using windows
7. Difference between sequence file and dataset?
8. What is delta load and subsequent load?
9. By using which stages you have implemented the SCD