Hi how to import oracle sequence in Informatica? Please
write stored procedure code that will import oracle sequence
in Informatica SP transformation as per below scenario
Oracle table product list
Pro_id, pro_name, price
101, LED Lights,200
102, 20 watt CFL Lights, 145
103, 30 watt CFL lights,155
Now a new flat file with new product list needs to be added
to oracle table product list with oracle sequence
flat file product list has two column
20 watt tube light ,45
30 watt tube light ,60
dear all,Greetings of the day..
i have a small query plz rply if u knw..
i have done MBA Hr and B.sc microbiology.
i am very much interested in it industry,so i am planing to
go with oracle HRMS module,can it be work out??
1)How to check tablespace utilization?
2)what are the RMAN CLONING STEPS?
3)what is standby database?
4)what is difference between standalone database and target
5)How to backup the standalone database?
6)tell about the ubgrade steps?
7)How to apply the pathes?
1. What is Container?
2. Tell me about your project?
3. Which container you are used in your project?
4. What is Surrogate key?
5. How you are implemented it?
6. Difference between Server job and Parallel job?
7. What is your Target Database?
8. What is Source System?
9. Difference between Join and Lookup?
10. Are you maintaining historical data? What is the
logic used to maintained to historical data?
11. Do you have documents for mapping?
hello to all i want code for like this site "Submit
Question" page.please give answers thanks.
Explain the classification of Database Management System?
i have all the Oracle Certification material from 1z0-001
to 1Z0-643, if required just drop me a mail to:
What are the package used in DBMS ?
How many number of columns can a RECORD GROUP have ?
Does any body has ORACLE Certification latest Dumps on 1)
Oracle - 10g DBA, 2) Oracle - 9i DBA, 3) Oracle - Internet
Application Developer, 4) OCA, 5) OCP 8i to 10g DBA
Upgrade, 6) Oracle - 10g,7) Other Oracle Certification, if
any body has please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. How many nodes you are using project?
2. What is configuration file?
3. What is modules partition? How it is work in
4. What is Environment Variable? How it is use?
5. What is sequence?
6. How do you execute parallel jobs in projects?
7. If you run a job in job sequencer individually
without any comments?
8. How many jobs did in your project?
9. How to schedule the job in Data stage 7.5 X2?
10. If you have 10 jobs in PX2, shall you run all jobs
at a time?
11. I have 5 jobs (1-5), I connect with each other, but
I want to run from 3-5 only how?
12. What is same partition?
13. If you have 40GB hard disk in I have 30GB data how
I configure the nodes for partition?
14. Did you write any code for Data stage project?
15. Did you write any code for parallel job execution
in your project?
16. Will you schedule all jobs at a time?
Single File Database: Develop a student record management
which uses single file as its database. It is not supposed
additional files at any part of the project and should never
total content. It must be capable of storing 100000's of
should support variable length records to be added, deleted,
With DTS packaging I can store tables in Excel and convert
them back to SQL. But once I copied tables to Excel I want
to modify some info. How you do that without editing the