Write a program to maintain studentís record. Record should
not be available to any unauthorized user. There are three
(3) categories of users. Each user has its own type. It
depends upon userís type that which kind of operations user
can perform. Their types and options are mentioned below:
(Search Record [by Reg. No or Name], View All Records,
Insert New Record, Modify Existing Record)
2. Super Admin
(Search Record [by Reg. No or Name], View All Records,
Insert New Record, Modify Existing Record, Delete Single Record)
(Search Record [by Reg. No or Name], View All Records)
When first time program runs, it asks to create accounts.
Each user type has only 1 account (which means that there
can be maximum 3 accounts). In account creation, following
options are required:
Login Name: <6-10 alphabets long, should be unique>
Password: <6-10 alphabets long, should not display
characters when user type>
Confirm Password: <must match with the Password, should not
display characters when user type>
Account Type: <One character long, A or S or G where A for
Admin, S for Super Admin, G for Guest>
Login Name, Password and Account Type should be stored in a
separate file in encrypted form. (Encryption means that
actual information should be changed and Decryption means
that Encrypted information is changed back to the actual
If any of the above mentioned requirement(s) does not meet
then point out mistake and ask user to specify information
When Program is launched with already created accounts, it
will ask for user name and password to authenticate. On
successful authentication, give options according to the
Write a C program that defines a 2-dimentional integer array
called A . Then the elements of this array should
randomly be initialized either to 1 or 0. The program should
then print out all the elements in the diagonal (i.e.
a, a,a, a, ÖÖ..a). Finally,
print out how many zeros and ones in the diagonal.
In this assignment you are asked to write a multithreaded
program to find the duplicates in an array of 10 million
integers. The integers are between -5000,000 to 5000,000 and
are generated randomly. Use 10 threads, each thread works on
1000,000 integers. Compare the time needed to accomplish the
task with single thread of execution program. Do not include
the time to fill the array with integers in the execution
Write a C program to help a HiFiís Restaurant automate its
breakfast billing system. Your assignment should implement
the following items:
a. Show the customer the different breakfast items
offered by the HiFiís Restaurant.
b. Allow the customer to select more than one item
from the menu.
c. Calculate and print the bill to the customer.
d. Produce a report to present your complete program
and show more sample output.
Assume that the HiFiís Restaurant offers the following
Plain Egg $2.50
Bacon and Egg $3.45
French Toast $2.95
Fruit Basket $3.45
Read N characters in to an array . Use functions to do all
problems and pass the address of array to function.
1. Print only the alphabets . If in upper case print in
lower case vice versa.
2. Enter alphanumeric characters and form 2 array alphaets
and digits.Also print the count of each array.
3. Find the count of a certain character.
4. Print the positions where a certain character occured.
5. Print the characters between successive array elements.
6. Find the largest and smallest charcter. How many times
it each one occured.
7. Enter a certain range. Print out the array elements
which occured between these range.
8. Reverse a character array without using another array.
9. Reverse an array region.
10. Replace a the array elements with it next character .
Use a after z.
11. Code the array element with certain character as first
12. Duplicate all the vowels in a character array. What is
the new count.
13. Delete the vowels in a character array. What is the new
14. Print the count of all characters in the array.
15. Enter n alphabets and store a upto tht
charcter in array.What is the array count?
16. Sort a character array.
17. Merge 2 character arrays largearray,smallarray.
18. Find the pair with largest number of characters in between.
19. Find the numerical value of a charcter array.
20. Store n numeral characters in an arrray. Insert another
numeral character in a certain position.
21. Insert a character in a sorted array.
22. Merge 2 sorted arrays in sorted fashion.
23. Duplicate the least occuring character.
24. Write a menu driven program to circular right/left shift
an array of n elements.
25. Is the character array palindrome? if not make it
26. Concatenate the first n charaters to the end of the string.
27. Print all n group of chracters which are palindrome.
28. Concatneate the reverse of last n characters to the array.
write a program to print the consecutive repeated character
from the given string...
input string is : hhhhjkutskkkkkggggj
output should be like this: hhhhkkkkkgggg
anyone help me...
why we wont use '&' sing in aceesing the string using scanf
write a program to find out prime number using sieve case?
write a C program: To search a file any word which starts
with ?a?. If the word following this ?a? starts with a
vowel.Then replace this ?a? with ?a? with ?an?. redirect
with the output onto an output file.The source file and
destination file are specified by the user int the command line.
to print the salary of an employee according to follwing calculation:
Allowances:HRA-20% of BASIC,DA-45% of BASIC,TA-10%.
Deductions:EPF-8% of BASIC,LIC-Rs.200/-Prof.Tax:Rs.200/-
create c language program?
Write a program to produce the following output:
4 5 6
7 8 9 10