My Isuzu common rail 4Hl 1-1 tipper caught to flood & water
absorb to engine through air intake line (air cleaner) then
I put new pistons, rods everything its needed. But now when
I start the engine its try to start with normal starting
sound. I try to start until battery getting low, but nothing
happen. What can I do? Please help me to resolve this problem.
1. What are the three methods of the heat transfer? Give
example for each
2. Name the four most important components of a Freon
3. What is an expansion valve and its purpose?
4. What happen when the expansion valve is excessively open?
5. Kind of refrigerant use in a refrigerating system
6. Purpose of evaporator in refrigeration system.
7. What are the characteristics of Freon 12?
8. Purpose of condenser in refrigeration system?
9. Kinds of refrigerants and their properties.
10. What will happen if there is moisture in refrigeration
11. Explain the cycle of refrigeration system.
12. Give the different ways of detecting leaking refrigerants?
13. What is the cold side of the refrigeration system?
14. What is the purpose of liquid receiver?
15. What are specific heat, latent heat and sensible heat?
16. Where id the warm side of a refrigeration system?
17. What would happen if there was water in refrigeration line?
18. What safety device will activate to stop the compressor
in the refrigeration system
19. What phenomenon becomes when air mixed with refrigerant?
20. What is the effect if tour refrigeration system has an air?
21. What is short cycling in refrigeration system?
22. What is the hottest part of refrigerant in the
23. Diagram of refrigeration?
24. Give the function o evaporator?
25. What is a magnetic valve of refrigeration system?
26. In refrigeration, why during operations is running low
pressure at the suction side?
27. What is a liquid flooding in refrigeration system?
28. What are the safety devices that are fitted in a
29. What is flaring tool?