Is there any free automation tool for windows application
and it's easy to use?
I usually take a lot of time to regression test my
application when there is a new build on live environments
(about same 10 environments)
I wish I know a automation tool to regression test and
ofcourse it's free, easy to use (maybe using C#)
Could anybody can advise to me a tool like that?
I very appreciate ^^
How to Rcognize the Objects in the Web Page Dialog Using QTP
It is a 30 days project & the client is in Singapur and we
have to submit daily report regarding 1) What are the
completed works, 2) What are the Pending Works ,3) Work
planed for next day.
You are free to assume regarding the project.
can anybody help me to write an email to the client or
Senior person who is staying in abroad
We have a testing assignment that is time-driven. Do you
think automated tests are the best solution?
Where do we get the QTP and Load runner softwares CDs (
Original ) in chennai
can any one tell me the examples of white box testing
I am new to Test Complete ,can any one suggest me the steps
to create/Record and replay a test in Test complete 6....
hello frnds this pooja
i hav started working on selenium with java ecllipse frnds
could u tell me how to handle popup windows and security
alerts i m jst trying and couldn't do anything plz help
I need the following information about JMeter
1) How many(max) threads(users) can hit the website
2) How long(in hours) can we run Jmeter for stress
test? (Is there any “Memory full” issue if we run for long
3)What typeof sampler to use for clicking on the link?
what is aom and how to add object repository? i am very new
to QTP please help me
1. How would you Test & then automate an antivirus
2. How would u test & automate windows screen saver?
(expected: "test scenarios" & "test approch": points)
Am new to Selenium and would really appreciate your help
writing test cases for the following scenario:
1. Manually create 2 logins User A and User B on say,
orkut.com or facebook.com.
2. Have User A invite User B as a friend.
3. Have User B accept the friend request.
4. Have User A post a comment on his own profile.
5. Have User B post a reply to that comment.
6. Each User logs out of his respective account.
7. Do not use Selenium IDE.
8. Use Selenium RC and Java.